There are holes or pores in condoms that are LARGER than the germs and viruses of various STDs including Hepatitis B, Chlamydia and Gonorrhea.
Read this report developed by Virginia Christian Advisor Jimmy Balta.
THE TWO MAJOR CATEGORIES OF STD's
- STDs have reached Epidemic proportions in the U.S. and constitute 87% of reportable infectious diseases in the US. (Source: The CDC).
- On average, 19 Million new cases per year (50,000 new cases per day) &
(2,166 new cases per hour).
- STDs are increasingly being seen in teens and pre-teens engaging in Oral Sex (With a dramatic increase in oral herpes & gonorrhea).
- In the 1950's there were about 2 known STDs; presently, there are over 25.
- Nearly 90% of all new cases reported annually involve people between the ages of 15-24.
- 25% of Americans will be infected with at least 1 STD by the age of 19.
- Even Monogamous sex potentially puts you in contact with all your present partner's previous sexual partners and their diseases.
- Dormant and/or Undetected STD's can still be transmitted.
- Teens & Women (the sex act usually takes places inside the woman's body so that they are more biologically susceptible since more tissue is exposed) are up to 50% more likely to contract an STD in a single sexual encounter.
- Contracting even 1 STD greatly increases the risk for contracting additional STD's & other diseases because STDs break down and weaken the
immune system over time.
- STD's pose the Greatest Threat To and Often Destroy the Reproductive Capabilities of both men & women, with 80% of Infertility Cases caused by Untreated STDs.
- Up to 80% of STD carriers are Asymptomatic; which means the carriers do not even realize they are infected with an STD. Therefore, many individuals do not seek treatment and become Sterile.
- 12 Million couples in the U.S. are infertile.
- It is Impossible to rule out an STD in yourself or a potential sexual partner once you have been exposed through sexual interaction. Even Medical Exams and STD Testing do not offer complete assurance, since many STDs will not show up if in a dormant stage, and many strands and types of STDs are not currently tested.
- People can Lie about their sexual history and/or their knowledge of an STD just to have sex with you.
- STDs can cause the Death of the one infected.
- STDs can cause disease or death of Offspring.
- Independent research shows an average 10% - 14% failure rate among condoms due to various factors such as manufacturing defect, exposure to heat, or improper or inconsistent usage.
- The CDC website often claims that condoms May reduce the risk of contracting a particular sexually transmitted disease.
- There are holes or pores in condoms that are Larger than the germs and viruses of various STDs, including Hepatitis B, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea and many others. These holes or pores are large enough to allow for the passage of the germs and viruses that cause many STDs.
- Condoms have Not been tested for protective effectiveness against Many STDs.
- Condoms provide Little to No protection against HPV, Herpes, and many other STD's. There is no statistically significant, peer reviewed scientific evidence that proves otherwise.
- The transmission of Bodily Fluids is not necessary to contract a Viral STD and condoms do not cover all infected areas. Additionally, HPV and Herpes can be transmitted through simple Skin To Skin contact with an infected person.
- Condom packages contain Warnings that they are not 100% effective.
James Balta, serving on the Advisory Board of the Virginia Christian Alliance is the founder and President of Intelligent Dissent. Intelligent Dissent is a ministry focused on fulfilling the Great Commission by combining an effectual approach for sharing the Gospel with college students along with a systematic framework for discipleship through the implementation of the Truth Project in small group settings.