We are grateful for your coninued support in protecting medical freedom in Virginia. Our first mission of the new year is accomplished: Thanks to you, we have over 100 subscribers to VAMFA’a Rumble channel and can livestream Lobby Day! If you can’t attend in person, please tune in here.
Ongoing Calls to Action
VAMFA currently has three overarching calls to action:
- Promote COVID early treatment and immune supporting prevention
- Stop the COVID shots pending a full, independent safety review
- Stop installation mandates for unsafe wireless “smart” utility meters
A massive, sustained, peaceful public pressure campaign is important to influencing particularly the elected executive branch officials who are directly responsible for appointing the agency administrators. We must get their attention and make sure they hear us and know that we are watching what they do. The more public outcry, the more likely the elected officials will be to change course. We encourage our followers to call and email the Governor’s office weekly. Contact information is at our website.
If you aren’t on social media, you may not be aware of VAMFA’s ongoing “Take Action” campaign. Each Tuesday and Thursday we post medical freedom updates and new action items for our social media followers to share and spread, like the following:
Take Action Tuesday
Call the Governor
1) Ask Governor Youngkin to pause all Covid-19 shots until a full independent review of their safety is completed. The numbers of reported vaccine deaths and injuries are alarming. Early life-saving treatments are available. Pause the shots and allow independent physicians and scientists to present their findings from review of all of the available safety data.
- The COVID shots are neither safe nor effective.
- Healthy children have more risk of harm from getting the
- COVID shot than from getting COVID.
2) Encourage Governor Youngkin to meet with experts who are successfully preventing and treating COVID-19. Early effective low-cost treatment and prevention are available and safe.
3) Ask the Governor to be present on Lobby Day, Jan. 16th, at 4pm to hear from Dr. Robert Malone and others who are successfully treating COVID-19, evaluating the reported side effects from the shots and treating those injured. Ask him to acknowledge and listen to the vaccine-injured.
Click and join VAMFA’s ongoing “Take Action” social media campaign each Tuesday and Thursday on any of the platforms listed at the bottom of each newsletter and on our website!
Topic: From WiFi to cell phones and “smart” (utility) meters: The impact of electromagnetic field (EMF) and radiofrequency (RF) radiation on us without our consent. Are you being injured in your own home without knowing it?
Speakers: Patricia Powers, M.D., Doris Knick and special guests will share information about how EMF and RFR exposure from wireless communication devices affects the body and challenges society, as well as how to protect against it.
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89153347922?pwd=UmRMakN5eWVhdStqaGFNdE1ma0Q2UT09
Remember to CHECK your JUNK, SPAM, PROMOTIONS, or SOCIAL folders if you haven’t heard from us in awhile. That’s where our emails will be if they are not in your regular inbox. Make sure to check regularly! Once you find our email, mark it as “Not Spam” or select it and move it to your inbox.
Whitelist our email address to make sure our emails show up in your inbox.
I know you probably want to skip doing this but, seriously, it takes about 5 seconds
and will help ensure you don’t miss any VAMFA emails!
- In Gmail, simply add email@example.com to your Contacts
- In Outlook, add us to your “Safe Senders” list
- On Apple devices, click the dropdown next to our email address at the top and click “Add to VIPs”