Last Tuesday, July 4th was America’s anniversary of declaring its independence from tyranny and oppression.
The first war America fought after the Revolutionary War was the war against the muslim states – the Barbary States. Now, in 2017, America is again at war with Islam. Unlike when President Thomas Jefferson sent Marines to Tripoli, today the enemy is not only on some far off shore. The Islamic Movement operates inside the United States and has insinuated itself into our power structure. It infects our education system, blinds our clergy, walks hand in hand with our willingly seditious media, and wages war in many ways in which average Americans remain unaware.
As the former manager at the Combatting Terrorism & Technical Support Office (CTTSO) inside the Pentagon said on national radio last July (2016): “When you look at the deliberate decision-making process inside the U.S. government as it relates to radical Islam, that deliberate decision-making process is control by the Muslim Brotherhood.”
In UTT’s interactions we have experienced: law enforcement leaders who ask us if there is a way to host our training “under the radar” so they do not have to deal with static from the Souther Poverty Law Center (SPLC) and other anti-American Marxist organizations, as well as their local media; citizens involved in grass roots movements who want to spread the message about the Islamic movement’s activities in the U.S. and the danger they pose, but do not like confrontation; elected officials who want to avoid all controversy, but know the Islamic Movement is operating in their local communities; and state and local officials who are sure “someone else is taking care of this problem.”
UTT (Understanding the Threat) would like to state, emphasize, and clarify two critical points:
- We are in a war for the soul and survival of our Republic against the Islamic Movement and their collaborators in the hard-left Marxist movement.
- This war will be won or lost at the local level because no one else is “taking care of this problem,” and no one else is coming to our rescue.
When point (1) is understood, that means enduring minor hardships and inconveniences, being called names, encountering nasty/ignorant neighbors giving us grief, engaging family members who don’t understand and simply want peace, and dealing with friction thrust on us by the media or others are all a part of this war.
This is the leading edge of the war, but this is where a preponderance of the war will be fought, and is especially difficult when those who stand against us are those we expect to be allied with us in this war.
The enemy wants all of us to tire of these attacks, grow weary of the public slanderous comments made about us, and fear for the safety of our families. The enemy want us to throw in the towel and cry “enough.”
The enemy wants us to latch onto the lie that all of this is simply not worth it.
The enemy wants us to quit.
But we will not quit.
The “WE” is all of us linked together in this war who understand the threat, see it for what it is, and refuse to be beaten.
We don’t want to NOT lose. We want to win. We want our nation back.
- We will not surrender. We will stand and fight. We will take back ground from the enemy.
- We will not tire. We will pray for greater strength, step back onto the battlefield, and give the enemy all we have and then some.
- We will fight the enemy in our schools. We will fight them in town hall meetings. We will fight them at our State Capitals.
- We will name names, identify collaborators with the enemy, and deal with them appropriately.
- We will give the enemy no quarter and we will expect none.
- We will remember we are at war for the heart and soul of this great Republic.
- We will realize there is no easy way out of this dangerous situation our national leaders put us in.
- We will remember this war will be won or lost at the local level.
It will be won or lost with the men and women in our neighborhoods. It will be won or lost with our local police and our local officials. It will be won with the help of our state legislators or by having them stay out of the way.
It will be won or lost by our veterans who we ask to step up one more time.
This nation – at every local level – needs a sense of urgency to set a fire under every community in America.
This war will be won at the local level.
Or…this war will be lost.
Let us reclaim our Independence Day and fight for liberty once again.
Let us take the fight to the enemy at every level, and put freedom back on the offensive where it belongs.