Saturday, April 21
Sully District Government Center
4900 Stonecroft Boulevard
Chantilly, Virginia (near Dulles)
8 am to Noon
“Kids, Sex, and the Public Schools: Healthy or Hurtful?”
Program Description: A consortium of local groups are hosting a free conference from 8 am to noon on Saturday, April 21, 2018, to raise awareness of the many controversial issues that currently pervade the Fairfax County Public Schools regarding sex, safety, health, and well-being of children.
The four-hour conference is titled “Kids, Sex, and Public Schools: Healthy or Hurtful?” and will provide information booths, subject matter experts, nationally renown speakers and authors (i.e., Dr. Judith Reisman, Austin Ruse), and a panel discussion.
The event is open to the public free of charge and will be held at the Sully District Government Center at 4900 Stonecroft Boulevard in Chantilly, Virginia (near Dulles). Please encourage friends, family, neighbors, and clergy to drop in as time and interest permits.
Schedule of Events: 8 am to 8:55 am – Information booths and experts available. Coffee, donuts, fruit provided.
9 am to 9:55 am – Short presentations will be provided on a variety of subjects to raise awareness and provide background on controversial issues in the Fairfax County Public Schools, including:
- Inappropriate materials in English classes, libraries, and school programs
- Sexualizing school children at younger and younger ages
- 80 hours of sex education that includes advocating unsafe and harmful sex
- Boys in the girl’s bathrooms and locker rooms
- Erosion of parental and student rights and the creation of hostile learning environments
- The moral and religious basis for promoting sexual restraint and marriage and the benefits to society
10 am to 10:55 am – Featured Speakers:
- Austin Ruse, Author speaking on “Fake Science and the Sexual Revolution”
- Dr. Judith Reisman, Ph.D., internationally acclaimed author, and researcher, speaking on “The originations of the sexual rights agenda, how it targets children, and what needs to be done to stop it”
- Mary McAllister, Attorney, Liberty Counsel, speaking on “How the sexual rights agenda changed the law and endangered children, and what can be done to defend parental and student rights ”
11 am to 11:50 am – Panel Discussion
- Panel discussion to include Dr. Reisman, Mary McAllister, Austin Ruse, and other experts.
Questions about the April 21 conference event may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org