March 22, 2014 8:30 am- 4:50 pm
Your child’s mind can crack! Listen to VCA Advisor Brad Huddleston describe the Dark Side of Technology. Learn about Digital Drugs and how they are as dangerous as porn.Register Now!
Request Your Game Plan Packet Today! Hosted at West End Assembly of God
Worship, Resources, Encouragement, Plus 16 Different Equipping Workshops Specific to Men
One of the keys to a successful event is Volunteer Support. So, if you’re coming to the conference, you may also be open to helping us make it great! Many of you are service-minded so this will be right up your alley. Sign up HERE.
Featuring Keynote Speakers:
Bobby is a pastor at Community of Faith Bible Church in LA. He’s a contributor to the Art of Marriage from Family Life and the general editor for Secret Sex Wars: A Battle Cry for Purity.
Dan is the founder of Winning At Home and the Director of the Marriage & Family Division of AACC. He is an international speaker, author of 12 books released to date, and has established himself as a media personality on over 400 radio stations across the nation.
CLICK HERE for a list of all the seminars at the 2014 Richmond conference.
Richmond Conference Specific Resources
The Mission of the IRON SHARPENS IRON Conference Network is to mobilize regional ministries to resource local churches with a first class one-day equipping conference that is specifically designed for men (age 13 and older).
Who We Are
The IRON SHARPENS IRON Conference Network is made up of individual ministries that are willing to act interdependently to most effectively offer local churches a first class resource for men.
See the Network listing for more on these individual ministries.
See the Conference History for how IRON SHARPENS IRON started.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
“This is also the statement of faith of the National Association of Evangelicals”.