It’s not your grandfather’s Democrat Party.
The iconic broadcaster, author, and legal scholar Mark Levin recently observed: “As a nation we’ve now turned the corner. We’ve turned the corner into a hard tyranny…. I just want the audience to know that we are staring into the face of tyranny, that the Democrat Party is a totalitarian party.”
And indeed, it is. To recognize this, we need only to listen when Democrats tell us – repeatedly – of their burning desire to “transform” the U.S. into a radicalized cesspool by such means as:
- ending the filibuster rule so they can forcibly ram their radical legislation through the Senate;
- governing via presidential executive orders rather than navigating the normal legislative process;
- promoting immigration and border policies designed to import massive blocs of foreigners who will eventually become reliable Democrat voters for generations to come;
- turning the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico into new U.S. states, thereby allowing Democrats to permanently pack the Senate with four additional members of their party;
- expanding the Supreme Court and packing it with newly appointed leftist ideologues;
- openly defying that same Supreme Court whenever its rulings conflict with Democrat Party preferences;
- forcibly censoring the free expression of any ideas that conflict with Democrat values; and
- pursuing the impeachment and imprisonment of their political foes on the flimsiest pretexts imaginable.