In a discussion Alex Newman and Vijaya Viswanathan talk about the the World Health Organization’s (WHO) mission to control global healthcare was examined.
The conversation covered the WHO’s role in shaping healthcare policies, promoting universal access, and coordinating responses to health emergencies.
The experts discussed the organization’s handling of the pandemic and its engagement with pharmaceutical companies for vaccine distribution.
Concerns were raised regarding the concentration of power and potential impact on national sovereignty. The importance of transparency, accountability, and inclusivity in the WHO’s decision-making processes was emphasized.
Overall, the discussion provided an overview of the WHO’s mission and its implications for global health.
Please use the TIME STAMP links to navigate to the subject matters that interest you:
- Introduction 00:01:26
- Who is Alex Newman 00:03:43
- The real nature of the UN and WHO 00:05:56
- Healthcare and control of human beings 00:09:17
- What is the WHO trying to do? 00:12:00
- Health passports 00:14:15
- ESG scores 00:17:19
- How long have these ideias been around? 00:20:02
- A system of incentives 00:22:27
- Policies developed by the WHO 00:23:57
- The obsession with genetics 00:26:04
- Pedophilia, Depopulation 00:29:04
- Superhuman rules 00:31:10
- The fate of useful idiots 00:33:59
- India and WHO 00:35:40
- Who is funding the WHO 00:37:58
- The media 00:45:02
- Individual protection mechanisms? 00:48:23
- Making people dependent 00:50:42
- We don’t leave in a free market system 00:52:23
- The names of the ultra rich 00:55:37
- World Government 00:57:05
- The EU 00:58:46 Vaccine passport
Snakes in the Ganga –
Varna Jati Caste –
The Battle For IIT’s –
Power of future Machines –
10 heads of Ravana –