Please watch and share this video about the devastation that can occur from COVID shot injuries or death featuring the song “Hands Off Our Children,” by artist Joydah Mae.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is declaring war on our children, and it’s on each of us to be unrelenting as we defend the next generation from Big Pharma and its allies. We must stop the FDA’s attack, beginning with a campaign to end unethical and unsubstantiated Emergency Use Authorizations (EUA), subjecting our younger and most vulnerable children to the unnecessary risks of COVID shots. We must continue this effort with ongoing education and awareness to parents, caregivers and healthcare practitioners who administer COVID shots.
On Tuesday and Wednesday, June 14 and 15, the FDA’s Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee (VRBPAC) committee will likely make a catastrophic decision by voting to grant Emergency Use Authorizations (EUA) to allow infants and young children to receive Pfizer’s and Moderna’s COVID shots.
There is no COVID emergency for children.
They have essentially zero risk of dying from COVID (99.995% recovery rate), and the vast majority have little to no symptoms.
mRNA shots offer little in the way of protection. They do not prevent transmission or infection.
No statistically valid evidence shows that Pfizer and Moderna COVID injections can prevent severe disease or death in children. Current mRNA injections were formulated based on the original Wuhan strain and were not tested for benefits against current variants in clinical trials. This begs the questions: What are they actually trying to accomplish by vaccinating small children? What is their ultimate goal?
Injuries from COVID shots in children are catastrophic.
These shots have more vaccine injury reports in the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) — over 49,000 ages 5 to 17 years old — than all previous vaccines combined. Injuries include myocarditis, encephalopathy, blood clots, diabetes, neurological issues and death.
Visit our page of COVID-19 Vaccine Science for full references, citations and studies to learn more.
We need your help! Here are a few ways you can get involved:
Advocate: Take Action Immediately!
- Send a message to FDA and CDC officials and VRBPAC members to vote NO on EUA applications for Moderna and Pfizer vaccines for infants, toddlers and children.
- Share Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.’s 20-page letter, sent to the FDA VRBPAC members, with all of your federal and state elected officials in less than 30 seconds from our advocacy portal.
- Join the Twitter Storm! Follow our Twitter account @ChildrensHD and retweet our tweets all day Tuesday, June 14, and Wednesday, June 15, as VRBPAC meets to deliberate granting these EUAs for infants, toddlers and children.
Educate: Help Raise Awareness on This Critical Issue
- Share our music video “Hands Off Our Children” on social media to expose the devastation that transpires when vaccine injuries occur. These families’ lives will never be the same, and all parents deserve to know the potential adverse effects so they can truly make informed decisions.
- Share our memes on social media to expose the devastation that transpires when vaccine injuries occur. These families’ lives will never be the same, and all parents deserve to know the potential adverse effects so they can truly make informed decisions.
- Educate your community. Share the first handout with parents and caregivers who will soon decide whether or not to give these experimental COVID shots to their children. Use the second handout to educate and raise awareness among healthcare practitioners and those who administer COVID shots. Let’s remind doctors of their oath to “First, do no harm.”
Tell the FDA Hands Off Our Children!
The FDA is poised to make decisions regarding our children and the future of this country that may have a devastating impact on children’s health.
Please partner with us by sharing our action alert and materials so we can warn parents and practitioners, the last line standing between Big Pharma and the children.
Sign up for free news and updates from Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and the Children’s Health Defense. CHD is implementing many strategies, including legal, in an effort to defend the health of our children and obtain justice for those already injured. Your support is essential to CHD’s successful mission.
SOURCE: CHILDREN’S HEALTH DEFENSE