The first post following this one contain Cardinal Vigano’s letters to President Trump from June and October of last year. A second one contains some comments from Lin Wood, one of the attorneys working on the election fraud. The first reminds us how we got to this place, why we are here. The second some simple steps we can do to set things right again.
My last post was one view on how we arrived here, and evidence supporting why we should be questioning that place. We’ve accepted a lie as reality. Kind of like training a horse to stand still when its reins are dropped. We’ve been taught blind obedience. Apologies if that sounds offensive, but I believe it is true. How can I say that? When I go out I see a people largely acting out of fear rather than knowledge. I still see a sea of masks, and I still hear people excitedly talking about how important the virus vaccines are. With all due respect, those actions don’t match reality if you take a look at the evidence.
This is a time for hope and not fear. There is a battle going on, but it’s not a conventional war. It’s taking place in both the spiritual and physical realms. We have the opportunity to witness a great awakening. Our lives will not be the same, but we must be ready for it. That requires knowledge and understanding, and that takes effort on your part. And once you’ve acquired knowledge, one must act using that knowledge to promote good. That is morally right.
So I have a challenge for you, if you’re up for it. Simply do some research. And I don’t mean simply watching the news, going out to social media, or accepting the initial results of a google search. Because those sources are everything but what they pretend to be. Here are some areas you can begin with, and reach out to others who’ve already started. Then share what you learn.
- Covid deaths and information on the tests used to identify it (and how they’ve been used).
- How the vaccines work and implications from it. Results of animal tests that have been performed. Videos of people volunteering to take them, and what happens after. Why do 60% of nurses in America now say they will not take them?
- Did you know OSHA requires approval before employers can require long-term mask use by employees, and employees must take survey and be informed? Does your employer have that approval? Didn’t your governor know? Why not?
- The central banking system, and how it’s been used. Who profits from it and why?
- Modern slavery, human trafficking, and sex trafficking.
- Groups that have profited off of war and human misery, and are trying to do it again.
- The rigging of the last election and how it was done. Why didn’t the state legislatures fulfill their constitutional duty, or many courts even agree to hear the cases?
- Did you know there is evidence of three 300,000 vote dumps occurring in the middle of night in Virginia during the last election? Was it limited to the top of the ticket, or did it also impact other races? Why haven’t we heard about it before now?
- Look at stories in the foreign media. Much of the rest of the world sees things very differently, and are wondering if America has lost its collective mind. Why?
- Why did Myanmar remove its recently elected leader? Why did they remove their central bank head this weekend?
You can also go to rumble.com and pull up the videos for something called the Thrivetime Show. Clay Clark has already assembled a massive amount of material that he’ll provide if you simply text or email the word ‘TRUTH’. The number and email address are included in the videos.
Not everyone is asleep, but too many still are. If I am correct, our society will change for the better. Our roles will be different, and so will our institutions. We’ll return to a constitutional republic. I believe there are many already working on the mechanics of what that may look like, not only in America but around the world. But that’s only part of it. To thrive in this new place, you must also understand the principles behind it. I’m feeling compelled to write about those principles, and that’s what I plan to do next.
I hope that by sharing you may become better placed to improve your lives and fully use the opportunities I think we are about to see. Praise God for His mercies endure forever.