Jon Fleetwood | American Faith
Spike protein produced by the Covid-19 vaccine does enter the cell nucleus and “significantly inhibits DNA damage repair.”
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has claimed that Covid-19 vaccines “do not affect or interact with our DNA in any way.”
- However, a peer-reviewed study out of Sweden published in the journal Viruses (MDPI) shows not only that the Covid-19 vaccine spike protein “localizes” and is “detectable” within the cell nucleus, where DNA is stored, but also that the vaccine “inhibits DNA damage repair,” meaning the vaccine ultimately impairs the body’s ability to heal.
- Researchers’ findings also reveal the spike protein produced in the body by the Covid-19 vaccine “might impede adaptive immunity,” meaning the vaccine potentially damages the body’s immune system, too.
- The authors explain, “Our findings provide evidence of the spike protein hijacking the DNA damage repair machinery and adaptive immune machinery in vitro.”
- The study’s findings “underscore the potential side effects of full-length spike-based vaccines,” the authors write.
- The study, titled “SARS–CoV–2 Spike Impairs DNA Damage Repair and Inhibits V(D)J Recombination In Vitro,” was conducted by scientists out of the Department of Molecular Biosciences, The Wenner–Gren Institute, Stockholm University in Stockholm Sweden and the Department of Clinical Microbiology, Virology, Umeå University in Umeå, Sweden.
- The authors conclude the study by calling for “new strategies” for “designing more efficient and safer vaccines.”
“SARS–CoV–2 Spike Impairs DNA Damage Repair and Inhibits V(D)J Recombination In Vitro”https://t.co/SJCmSRWEdU— Robert W Malone, MD (@RWMaloneMD) October 31, 2021
DNA DAMAGE CAUSED BY COVID-19 VACCINE INCREASES RISK OF ‘CANCER DEVELOPMENT’:
- Dr. Mikolaj Raszek—geneticist, biochemist, and founder and managing director of Merogenomics Inc.—posted a video to his genome sequencing company’s YouTube channel explaining how the DNA damage shown by the Swedish study to be caused by the Covid-19 vaccine potentially increases cancer risk.
- According to Raszek, the gene mutation found by the study to be caused by the coronavirus vaccine is “one of the highest predisposition mutations for cancer development that you can have.”
- Watch Dr. Raszek explain the implications of the study below. Another video breakdown of the study can be viewed here.
- Even Bill Gates, who recently pledged $10 billion to vaccine research, during an interview said that we are in need of a “new way” of making vaccines that successfully block transmission because current coronavirus vaccines “only slightly reduce the transmission.” See the clip below.
Jon Fleetwood is Managing Editor for American Faith and author of “An American Revival: Why American Christianity Is Failing & How to Fix It.“