It was brought to my attention that Westmount Temple Emanu-el Beth Shalom in Montreal hosted a Muslim-Awareness Interfaith Shabbat Dinner on January 25, 2019, to pay homage to the six dead and nineteen wounded from a lone attack on a Montreal mosque two years previously. Such well-meaning, but naïve, efforts were hijacked by Muslim apologists to promote their false victimhood status to garner sympathy from others. Read More
- Violating our rules against hateful conduct.
- You may not promote violence against, threaten, or harass other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or serious disease.
- Islam is not a religion, but an ideology with a thin veneer of religion applied over the top of it.
- There is no such thing as radical Islam. It is not a religion that has been highjacked, but an ideology where all who follow are called to jihad.
- Islam seeks to undermine western culture and replace it.
- It is not Muslims that are the problem, as we share the same nature. Instead, the problem is Islam’s ideas.
- Only about 30% of the world’s Islamic population has ever read the Qur’an.
- Many Islamic immigrants who’ve left the Middle East are MINOs (Muslim in name only). These are people who culturally identify themselves as followers of Islam, but generally do not actively practice it.
- According to the Qur’an, Muhammad is the perfect man.
- Islam considers criticizing its ideas or Muhammad to be a sin, one punishable by death.
Thousands of Christians have been killed—Rev. Dr. Soja Bewarang estimates that over 6,000 have been murdered so far—largely by Islamic Fulani herdsmen armed with AK-47s and even swords.July 13, 2018 (LifeSiteNews) – On February 24, the Colosseum in Rome was illuminated in scarlet red to remember Christians being persecuted around the world, the eerie crimson illumination representing the blood of millions who had died, or are still suffering today. Read More
Jesus plays a vital role in Islam
Many people think that Muslims don’t believe in Jesus (peace on him). But this is not true. Muslims do believe in Jesus. We believe he is a prophet. In the Christian community, Jesus’ birthday is celebrated on Dec. 25 every year. Many people also may not know that chapter 19 of the Holy Quran is named after Jesus’ mother, Mary. In this chapter, God states that the birth of Jesus was not in December but it was in the summer. Read More
Voice of America News
The FBI has arrested an American man who allegedly plotted a terrorist attack on a popular tourist site in San Francisco to be carried out on Christmas Day.
Federal authorities announced Friday that they had arrested Everitt Aaron Jameson, 26, of Modesto, California, this week.
Jameson allegedly told an undercover FBI agent that he planned to target the Pier 39 in San Francisco by remotely detonating explosives and then shooting people with an automatic rifle as they fled.
According to FBI documents, Jameson chose that location because he had been there before and knew it was a crowded area. He also told the FBI agent that Monday, Christmas Day, would be a "perfect day" for an attack. He said he did not have an escape plan "because he was ready to die."Read More