by Linda Wall Each week, Linda’s Lessons Learned will feature an episode from my personal walk during my past life of homosexuality or my present life of following Jesus. Last week I shared with you about God showing me that one could not be gay and Christian. This week I am sharing what I learned because I was invited to a Communist Party Meeting in Norfolk, Virginia. I was living in the Ghent Section of Norfolk, a hub where homosexuals lived and partied together. The invitation came from a bartender who worked at Shirley’s. (I’ll use the name Becky as to protect the girl’s privacy.) One night Becky invited me to go with her to a meeting. When I asked what kind of meeting, she replied, a Communist Party meeting. Even though I was living a life of drugs and homosexuality, I still loved America! I was horrified at her invitation and I guess my face revealed exactly how I felt. Here’s what Becky said next:
Linda, we are here and we are going to take over this nation. We are in the education field, news media, television, the medical profession, the government, and the religious institutions. We will work our way up to the top decision making positions and take this nation from within. You need to get in while you can and ride this bandwagon to the top.Betraying my country was not an option for me. I figured Becky was probably just blowing smoke and that there was no such thing as a Communist Party in America. After that invite, I avoided Becky whenever possible. It wasn’t long before I left homosexuality and never saw her again. The more the Lord healed me and renewed me, the more I started to see that during the years I had been living in the homosexual kingdom, America had been going downhill and the principles upon which she was founded had been unraveling. The Church was now preaching a different gospel than what I heard as a youth. How had the Church lost its position as the compass for society? Had there been an enemy from within destroying The Church? During one of my moments of pondering I remembered the invitation to the Communist Party meeting. Maybe Becky wasn’t blowing smoke? Maybe Becky was a communist? Off to the library I went. After days of reading and taking notes, I could honestly say Becky was right. Page after page in black and white were instructions on how the communist were going to take America from within. For the purpose of this article I am only sharing the notes I took concerning religion. Know this, for the most part, today the Communists operate under the title of Progressives. Which Communist Tactics Do You Recognize?
- Communist tactics have changed in the course of time: in the beginning the communists believed it would be easy to destroy churches; today they believe it better to use a church rather than destroy it.
- Article 124 of the Constitution of the Soviet Union of 1955 contains the following provision: “in order to preserve the right of citizens to freedom of conscience, the Church is separated from the State, and the schools are separated from the Church in the Soviet Union.”
- Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social religion”. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a religious crutch.”
- Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
- Religion and everything connected with it is bad.
- A degenerate corrupt religion is thought to be far less dangerous than a pure religion
- We demand that religion be a private matter
- We demand the complete separation of church from state
- Never leave the churches to themselves